Автор Сообщение
hfy962464
Мимо проходил

Добавлено: Пт Мар 09, 2018 07:39 
Заголовок сообщения: thinks progress is being made
Ответить с цитатой      

COMMERCE CITY, Colo. Clint Boling Jersey . -- Jerome Thompson scored four goals and Miles Thompson had two goals and seven assists as the Iroquois nationals defeated Japan 24-9 for their second win at the world field lacrosse championships on Saturday. Cody Jamieson had three goals and four assists, Vaughn Harris and Robert Vyse each scored a hat trick, and Lyle Thompson, Randy Staats, Thomas Montour, and Jeff Shattler scored two goals apiece. Brett Bucktooth had the other Iroquois (2-0) goal. Yuji Tadahira and Ryu Matsushita had two goals each for Japan (0-2). Shunki Hatada, Jun Motoshita, Mitushito Okabe, Andrew Lay, and Yu Yamaguchi also scored. Warren Hill and Marty Ward combined to make 13 saves for the Iroquois, while Japans Takahkio Shinohara, Keisuke Ando and Shunsuke Hattori stopped eight shots in total. In the last game of the day, Canada evened its record at 1-1 after playing to a 23-3 romp over winless England. The United States (2-0) cruised to a 16-7 victory over Australia (0-2). Other results included: Germany 20, Austria 2; Spain 14, Colombia 2; Norway 12, Netherlands 11 (OT); Ireland 22, France 5; Wales 11, Argentina 2; New Zealand 16, Russia 5; Italy 18, China 5, Israel 17, Slovakia 2; Scotland 20, Switzerland 6; Latvia 14, Thailand 11; Hong Kong 11, Belgium 9; Bermuda 14, Uganda 5; Sweden 21, Republic of Korea 5; Finland 18, Mexico 3; Poland 9, Turkey 5; and Czech Republic 18, Costa Rica 1. Trey Hopkins Jersey . The 24-year-old Pruneau played his CIS football with the Montreal Carabins. The six-foot, 200-pound Montreal native had 41 tackles, 3. Carl Lawson Jersey . Next years tournament is also within sight for Bosnia-Herzegovina, which has never played in a World Cup, but Cristiano Ronaldo looks destined for the playoffs with Portugal after a night when the qualifying picture in the nine groups became much clearer. http://www.officialbengalsprofanatics.com/Black-Friday-Jordan-Willis-Jersey/ . The 57-year-old Tietjens has coached New Zealand to nine IRB World Sevens titles and to four Commonwealth Games gold medals as its only coach in the professional era. New Zealand Rugby Union chief executive Steve Tew said the re-signing was made with a focus on 2016 when sevens will be in the Olympics.Chelsea forward Eni Aluko thinks Women In Sport week has been a major success in terms of raising awareness and encouraging young women to take up sport. Sky Sports News HQ has produced a week of big-name features and interviews in an effort to inspire the next generation.And the 29-year-old Aluko, who has represented England 90 times at international level, thinks the week will have a positive impact. Speaking to Dharmesh Sheth of SSN HQ at the Leaders In Sport Business summit, Aluko said: Every time I switch on Sky Sports News this week, I see womens sport, and that has not always been the case. It is great to see a whole week dedicated to celebrating womens sport, female athletes, and raising awareness for those who dont know too much about women in sport. Maggie Alphonsi was a member of the 2014 World Cup winning team You cant get away from it this week!It has reminded me as well, as a female athlete, how important it is for me to keep pushing the boundaries and make sure my role is empowering young girls.Any young girl who switches on the telly to Sky Sports is going to be bombarded with great, positive reinforcements of women in sport.England rugby great Maggie Alphonsi thinks progress is being made but that getting more women into sporting boardrooms also has to be on the agenda.Women can now do sport as a job, said Alphonsi. Girls can get into a sport and know, actually, if I stay in this sport, I could potentially go to the Olympics, I could do this as a proffessional career. Tyler Boyd Jersey. hereas when I got into sport, there were no aspirations towards that. I just did the sport because I absolutely loved it.I think there are more opportunities, and the only challenge we have is helping women be successful in the corporate world. Sport is progressing, but we have still got areas to overcome like professional contracts, more visibility in the media, and sponsorship is also still a big issue.But, if we can cross it over into the corporate world and get more women in influential positions, I think that will be a progression forward. Nicola White (L) celebrates with teammate Sam Quek after scoring a goal against the Netherlands in the Olympic final Sam Quek, who won gold with the Great Britain hockey team at Rio 2016, thinks that girls taking part in sport purely for the fun of it also need to be encouraged.Young girls need role models to look up to, said Quek. But it is also important to recognise the young girls who are doing sport just to be healthy and for the enjoyment.The reality of the situation is that not every girl playing sport is going to be at the elite level - the majority are doing it to keep busy and it is important that we reach out to those girls as well. Also See: What is Womens Sport Week? Adlington: More pressure on women Chelseas special night Konta makes China semi-finals Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Вернуться к началу Посмотреть профиль  Отправить личное сообщение            
Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Список форумов -> Книга жалоб и предложений

Перейти: