Автор Сообщение
Xuwanghuan
Друг семьи

Добавлено: Чт Апр 26, 2018 06:52 
Заголовок сообщения: www.chaussuresuede.fr
Ответить с цитатой      

MACAO Boutique Homme Puma Suede Classic Bleu Blanche , Oct. 17 (Xinhua) -- Thai hotshot Pavit Tangkamolprasert aimed at defending his title at the up-coming 2017 Macao Golf Open.

"Winning the Macao Open last year has since boosted my career. I get into bigger events now and it has been a greet learning experience for me during the past one year. I have nothing to lose. I just need a good score to keep my card. For this year, I just go out and play my best," said Pavit in a news conference here on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old Pavit enjoyed his career best victory at the tournament last year Homme Puma Suede Rouge Or En ligne , beating Indian star Anirban Lahiri on the first play-off hole for his breakthrough win on the region's premier Tour.

"The game's feeling alright. The memories from my win last year are still vivid in my mind. I hope to ride on the happy memories out there to cap another good result this week," added Pavit.

Pavit will lead an elite cast which includes reigning Order of Merit champion Scott Hend of Australia, American David Lipsky Puma Sportstyle Suede and Basket Classic Blanche Noir Vente , Thai duo Jazz Janewattananond and Poom Saksansin, who are all sitting inside top-10 of the current Order of Merit.

Rising stars Shubhankar Sharma and Chikkarangappa S. of India, American Johannes Veerman Puma Sportstyle Suede and Basket Classic Noir En ligne , Thailand's Panuphol Pittayarat, all gunning for a first Asian Tour victory, are also tipped to shine in this event.

The 2017 Macao Golf Open will take place at the Macao Golf & Country Club from Oct. 19 to 22 vans old skool pas cher , and once again field with 144 of the world's most seasoned professionals and the region's upcoming amateur talents.

The four-day tournament will continue to be organized by the Golf Association of Macao and sanctioned by the Asian Tour.

PARIS, June 11 (Xinhua) -- A group of Chinese and American investors have brought an 80 percent stake in French Ligue 1 football club OGC Nice, the club announced on Friday.

The two key investors are Alex Zheng, president of hotel-owner Plateno Group, and Chien Lee, founder and chief executive of NewCity Capital, the club said in a press release issued on Friday.

The other partners are Paul Conway, who represents the Pacific Media Group, Elliot Hayes, also from the United States.

Club president Jean-Pierre Rivere will retain a 20 percent stake in the club. With Julien Fournier, the general director, Rivere will continue managing the club for three years.

"Our investor group is delighted to partner with Jean-Pierre Rivere and the management team to support the OGC Nice project. The club has developed a formidable platform for the future," Lee said.

To Rivere, the deal would "secure the club's future and will give it additional resources. While keeping its identity and guidance".

Thanks to Chinese and American investment, "OGC Nice will gradually reach new caps and continue to grow," he added.

At 2015-2016 season, the French club ranked fourth after scoring 63 points.

SINGAPORE, Oct. 26 (Xinhua) -- Singapore's annual fashion event Singapore Fashion Week returned on Wednesday night as SpringSummer 2016 "Courtyard" Collection by Chinese couturier Guo Pei were presented at National Gallery Singapore.

The SpringSummer 2016 "Courtyard" collection showed beaded and embroidered creations, which attracted large numbers of attendees with long-time applause and shutters.

This year's Singapore Fashion Week marks a conscious shift in focus inwards, celebrating and honoring remarkable Asian designers who have established and carved a name for themselves in the competitive international fashion arena.

Chairman of Singapore Fashion Week Tjin Lee said the fashion week in the city state has come of age to embrace and celebrate Asian designers and highlights.

"While we continue to learn and be inspired by successful designers and labels from the West, the time has come to change the game, with the rise of digital technology and consumer power in Asia. We believe this year's mix of stunning Asian international highlights and spotlight on homegrown talents at Singapore Fashion Week will be exciting for fashion-watchers across Asia and the world," said Lee.

Besides Collection by Guo Pei, the event also provides a platform to show works by Indian-American fashion designer Naeem Khan, Malaysian-born, London-based designer Han Chong's contemporary womenswear label Self-Portrait, as well as "Presented by Microsoft Surface" by local designer Max Tan, one of the three designers selected for the 2016 Fashion Futures 2.0 program.

The fashion week will last until Sunday with a series of events such as "Fashion Talks Series," "The Art of Shoes Design Competition 2016" etc. Enditem

CAIRO, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Over 160 companies from about 30 countries will participate in Sharm Travel Market (STM) to be held in Egypt's Red Sea resort of Sharm el Sheikh on Sept. 15-18.

The STM is aimed at boosting the exchange of tourists among the participating countries, STM supervisor Mohamed Fawzi said Saturday.

More than 10 vans slip on femme ,000 people from travel agencies and companies, hotels and international media will be present at the event, Fawzi said.

He noted that Sharm el Sheikh bourse will hold its annual conference within four days in the city's market.

Fawzi said that the bourse will be an opportunity for boosting relations in the tourism domain and a chance for the international exhibitors to be in contact with regional and international clients.

Xinhua weekly photos (Aug. 12 - Aug. 1Cool

People commemorate victims of knife attack in Finland

Spain's King puma ignite limitless pas cher , Queen arrive at hospital to visit victims of terrorist attacks

Anti-racism rally held outside Vancouver City Hall

At least 2 died, 8 injured in knife attack in Turku, Finland

13 killed puma fenty bow pas cher , over 100 others injured in Barcelona attack: official

Over 400 killed in mudslide.
Вернуться к началу Посмотреть профиль  Отправить личное сообщение            
Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Список форумов -> Книга жалоб и предложений

Перейти: