Автор Сообщение
panxing18
Дальний знакомый

Добавлено: Пн Май 14, 2018 18:00 
Заголовок сообщения: “This is a resilient
Ответить с цитатой      

he instant euphoria of owning the best record in the National Football League quickly turned to bittersweet reality one day later for the Philadelphia Eagles due to season-ending injuries to two key players.

After improving to 6-1 following a 34-24 victory over the Washington Redskins on Monday Cheap Adrian Clayborn Jersey , the Eagles were jolted with the news that All-Pro left tackle Jason Peters (MCL and ACL) and linebacker Jordan Hicks (ruptured Achilles tendon) would be lost for the remainder of the season.

The Eagles, who have won five straight, will host the San Francisco 49ers (0-7) on Sunday at Lincoln Financial Field. Only the 49ers and Cleveland Browns remain winless in the NFL.

Article continues below ...
“This is a resilient group, and we’ve seen it already in the first two months of the season,” Eagles coach Doug Pederson said. “It’s a great testament to the guys again (Monday) for battling and finishing the game.”

Halapoulivaati Vaitai replaced Peters at left tackle and is likely to start against the 49ers. Meanwhile, look for a group effort in replacing Hicks with Mychal Kendricks, Najee Goode and Joe Walker combining at linebacker.

“Wherever the coaches tell me to go,” Vaitai said when asked about his role moving forward. “If they ask me to play center, I will play center. This is my job Cheap Vincent Valentine Jersey , and I have to play wherever they want.”

Thanks in large part to the stellar play of quarterback Carson Wentz, the Eagles have started 6-1 or better for the ninth time in franchise history. The last time occurred in 2004, when they began 7-0 and advanced to the Super Bowl before losing to the New England Patriots.
Вернуться к началу Посмотреть профиль  Отправить личное сообщение            
Fillin
Мимо проходил

Добавлено: Вс Июн 30, 2019 17:15 
Заголовок сообщения:
Ответить с цитатой      

Thanks a lot.
Вернуться к началу Посмотреть профиль  Отправить личное сообщение            
Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Список форумов -> Обсуждалка

Перейти: