Автор Сообщение
Xuwanghuan
Друг семьи

Добавлено: Пн Авг 06, 2018 10:00 
Заголовок сообщения: www.airjordan13altitude2017.com
Ответить с цитатой      

"
KINGSTON nike shox oz d herre tilbud , Jan. 14 (Xinhua) -- Jamaican sprinter Asafa Powell, who tested positive for a banned stimulant last June, testified he had failed to disclose all the supplements he was taking then because he could not remember their names at a hearing in Kingston on Tuesday.

The 31-year-old former 100-meter world record holder said that he had been given nine nutritional supplements by his physical trainer, Canadian Chris Xuereb, but he listed only three of them on his form because the others were new to him and he could not recall the brand names.

""All the supplements were new to me nike shox oz d herre , so I could not remember all of them,"" Powell explained to the three-member Jamaica Anti-Doping Disciplinary panel. ""I could not remember after all the excitement at the trials.""

According to anti-doping rules, athletes are obliged to list everything they have taken in the last seven days when they submit to a drug test.

When asked whether he was acquainted with these rules, the once fastest man replied: ""I am now.""

Among the absentees from his list was Epiphany D1, which lab tests later found to contain the prohibited stimulant oxilofrone.

He claimed he was advised to take the supplements after Xuereb nike shox oz d dame tilbud , who the sprinter described as a good friend, without checking whether they were on the World Anti-Doping Agency's list of banned products.

""I don't know the list but I knew of the list,"" he said, ""I know there is a list we are supposed to check.""

Powell's hearing comes after his former training partner Sherone Simpson, a three-time Olympic medalist nike shox oz d dame , appeared before a disciplinary panel last week to explain her positive test for the same stimulant at the same championships.

Like Powell, she denies knowingly taking the banned stimulant and passed the buck to their shared newly-hired trainer Xuereb who provided them with new brand nutritional supplements.

The 29-year-old Olympic 4x100m-relay gold and 100m silver medalist said she was familiar with most of the supplements received from Xuereb except the Epiphany D1 on which she researched online for several hours before starting to take it but nothing she found raised ""a red flag or an alarm bell"".

However, Xuereb in June has denied providing them any performance-enhancing drugs and thought that ""both athletes are clearly looking for a scapegoat"", according to the Associated Press.

The attorney of Jamaican Anti-Doping Commission (Jacdo) accused Powell of being ""significantly negligent"" and this hearing will resume Wednesday, when Powell's long-time agent Paul Doyle-who also represent Sherone Simpson nike shox oz d danmark , is expected to testify.

Both athletes were provisionally suspended since their failed tests and missed the World Championships in Russia, and will face a ban from the sport if found guilty of doping violation.

The world's sprinting powerhouse, led by Usain Bolt, the world's fastest man, has raised many eyebrows when its several high-profile track and field athletes failed drugs tests in last year's championships nike shox oz d tilbud , prompting the entire Jacdo board to resign five months later.

" Nick Kyrgios of Australia bites his necklace after losing a point to Andy Murray of Britain in their men's singles quarter-final match at the Australian Open 2015 tennis tournament in Melbourne January 27, 2015. [PhotoAgencies]

SYDNEY - Australian tennis star Nick Kyrgios has split with coach Todd Larkham less than a week out from the United Kingdom Wimbledon grand slam tennis tournament.

Kyrgios made the announcement via a social media post on Tuesday, saying the split with long time coach Todd Larkham was mutually agreed.

"It's never an easy decision to end a coaching relationship and to do so prior to the start of a grand slam is even more difficult, " Kyrgios said on his website. "But I feel that this is the right decision for me at this time."

Local media reported Larkham had coached Kyrgios from the age of 10 until 2013 when Tennis Australia national coach Simon Rea took his place.

Larkham returned to coaching the Australian tennis star after the then 19-year-old Kyrgios defeated tennis world no. 1 Rafael Nadal in four sets at the 2014 Wimbledon tournament

"I am very grateful for everything Todd has taught me and helped me with, especially during the last year nike shox nz herre tilbud ," Kyrgios said. " While our working relationship has ended, Todd and I will remain friends as he has been a very important person in my life."

Kyrgios said he would work closely with his teammates and Tennis Australia throughout the Wimbledon grand slam tournament - which starts June 29 - regrouping afterwards to figure the best place for his future.

"

PARIS, Oct. 14 (Xinhua) -- UEFA president Michel Platini's future will be decided on some level as UEFA members meet in Nyon, Switzerland on Thursday to discuss his presidency and his candidacy for FIFA.

The 60-year-old Frenchman has been provisionally suspended from all football activities for 90 days by FIFA's ethics committee a week ago in the wake of his two million Swiss franc payment in 2011 from FIFA president Sepp Blatter, pending a disciplinary hearing.

Platini nike shox nz herre , who failed to provide written contract for the payment to FIFA's ethics committee, explained that the money was received with respect to his work undertaken for Blatter from 1999 to 2002.

UEFA, who stated to fully support Platini despite the 90-day ban, will call up a full executive meeting, minus the suspended Platini nike shox nz dame tilbud , to consider his future as the head of the European soccer's governing body.

A formal meeting of UEFA's 54 member associations will meet in following to discuss the former French national player's bid for FIFA presidency as the deadline for nominations is October 26.

According to sources close to Platini, the Frenchman's lawyers will address the meeting to offer a full explanation of the current situation with hopes of . Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Wholesale Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys China Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys
Вернуться к началу Посмотреть профиль  Отправить личное сообщение            
Часовой пояс: GMT + 2
Страница 1 из 1

Список форумов -> Секс-Символ ЛУК - 2009

Перейти: